● Employment monitoring.● Attracting investments and financial resources necessary for the development, maintenance and operation of drinking water supply and sewerage systems.● Arrangement of trade places and placement of trade objects in the context of settlements.● Attracting internal investment resources of enterprises to modernize production.● Opportunity to create new jobs, diversify the community economy.● Monitoring of investment-attractive areas.● Efficient use of subsoil.
Administration and law
● Violation of the requirements of land, urban planning legislation, long-term construction and illegal construction and land allotment.● Low awareness and communication of the population.● Regulation of rural (green) tourism.● Ensuring the safety of citizens, crime problems, fire safety.● Access to admin. services and public information.● Rational use of land resources.
● Improving the environmental situation and reducing the negative impact on the environment of industrial and municipal enterprises through the generation of solid waste.● Monitoring the ecological condition of certain underground sources of drinking water supply.● Reduction of the load on water bodies due to the discharge of untreated and insufficiently treated wastewater, which leads to a crisis reduction of their self-reproducing capabilities.● Solving the problem of waste management.● Preservation of nature reserves and the Emerald Network.
● Introduction of energy-saving and energy-efficient technologies at social and housing and communal infrastructure facilities, replacement of natural gas with alternative renewable fuels.● Improving the quality of housing and communal services.● Provision of motor transport services to settlements and compliance with road safety requirements.● Timely repair of public roads of state and local importance, as well as municipal roads.● Implementation of centralized water supply and sewerage systems in settlements.● Monitoring the condition of housing and communal services.
● Ensuring the availability of quality medical, educational and socio-cultural services.● Providing children with places in preschool institutions in the conditions of decentralization, unloading of age groups in accordance with the normative number.● Addressing the functioning of clubs and libraries, art schools.● Access to reliable information about community resources.● Legality and legitimacy of obtaining administrative permits.● Ability to evaluate resources and make investments.
● Arrangement of buildings.● Reservation of investment-attractive plots and plots for social needs.● Creation of a rational territorial organization of land use.● Protection of cultural heritage.● Construction of strategic community facilities.● Reclamation of damaged lands.● Preservation of the traditional nature of the environment.● Creating a system of civil protection of the territory and population from dangerous natural and man-made processes.● Simplification of the permitting system.● Ability to estimate the value of real estate.
Development of a comprehensive plan of the territory
Our team consists of experienced professionals in various fields. Working in the format of a partner consortium, our experts conduct comprehensive research in the early stages of design and seek opportunities for efficient and cost-effective processing of facilities and thus reduce the cost of its implementation and speed up implementation time.
Can't send form.
Please try again later.